EuroGuiDerm - European Centre for Guidelines Development
The EDF has established a European Centre for Guidelines Development (EuroGuiDerm) to standardize the development of high quality European dermatological guidelines.
You are here:
A pragmatic Manual with clear guidance on how to develop high-quality guidelines was produced.
What is new?
- Updated SOPs with clearly laid-out steps
- Stronger focus on i) needs assessment, ii) dissemination and iii) implementation matters
- Clear methodological requirements
- Clear conflict of interest management strategy
- Support from the EuroGuiDe staff
You can view and download our manual here: DOWNLOAD