EuroGuiDe - European Centre for Guidelines Development
The EDF has established a European Centre for Guidelines Development (EuroGuiDe) to standardize the development of high quality European dermatological guidelines.
A pragmatic Manual with clear guidance on how to develop high-quality guidelines was produced.
What is new?
- Updated SOPs with clearly laid-out steps
- Stronger focus on i) needs assessment, ii) dissemination and iii) implementation matters
- Clear methodological requirements
- Clear conflict of interest management strategy
- Support from the EuroGuiDe staff
Sie befinden sich hier:
Your opinion matters! Please review the new Manual.
- Slide set Introducing EuroGuiDe - Download here
- Development Manual - Download here
- Conflict of Interest Declaration form - http://ask.debm.de/index.php/981542?lang=en